Ingredients for the preparation of raspberries, grated with sugar for the winter
- Fresh raspberries 1 kilogram
- Sugar 500 grams - 1 kilogram (to taste)
- Main ingredients raspberry
- Portion 3-4
- World Cuisine
Jar with lid, tablespoon, soup ladle, blender, blender bowl.
Cooking raspberries, grated with sugar for the winter:
Step 1: Prepare Raspberries
First, fresh berries need to be prepared so that then there are no sudden surprises in the form of a twig, bug or worm. To do this, sort through the raspberries, tearing off the ponytails and choosing the bad, spoiled berries. At the same time, you do not need to wash raspberries, so sort it carefully, pulling out branches and leaves with your hands.
Step 2: mix the berries with sugar.
Put the selected berries in a blender and sprinkle them with sugar. Grind raspberries so that granulated sugar is completely dissolved in mashed potatoes. If you don’t have a blender, do not despair, you can do the same with a mortar, however, this will require a little more patience and time.
Step 3: pour jars of raspberries, grated with sugar.
Prepared jars should be clean and dry, as well as lids. Spread the raspberry puree with sugar, but not to the throat, leave a little space for granulated sugar in the container, this will prevent the appearance of mold on the berries, as well as their acidification. Close the lids filled with cans and send to the refrigerator, where the raspberries stored in this way will wait in the wings when you suddenly want to try it.
Step 4: serve raspberries, grated with sugar.
Raspberries, grated with sugar, is a very delicious, delicate dessert that will be relevant both on the ordinary and on the festive table. You can simply serve the berries with toast, waffles or pancakes, or you can make a completely summer dessert based on them, for example, diluting them with ice cream, milk or heavy cream. Enjoy your piece of sunny summer at any time of the year, and treat others.
Enjoy your meal!
- By the same principle, you can harvest strawberries, or you can mix it with raspberries and then the harvest will turn out even tastier.
- The jars in which you are going to store raspberries must be prepared and sterilized in any way convenient for you, of course, together with the lids, otherwise the berries can simply go bad.
- You can also store this mixture in a frozen freezer, packaged in plastic bags, and get it only immediately before use.