Ingredients for Making Homemade Yogurt Ice Cream
- Natural drinking yogurt (with fruit additives possible) 400 grams
- Fresh fruits or berries (banana, strawberry, mango, cherry, etc.) 200 grams
- Main IngredientsYogurt
- Serving 2 servings
Container or plate for freezing, spatula, blender, colander, kitchen knife, cutting board, cling film.
Making homemade yogurt ice cream:
Step 1: Prepare fruits and berries.
Choose any fruits and berries that you like, the main thing is that they are sweet and fragrant enough. You can take, for example, strawberries and bananas. A great combination for homemade ice cream.
Rinse your selected ingredients, sort, remove the tails, and where you need more seeds. Then cut large fruits and berries into smaller pieces so that they fit easily into the blender bowl.
Step 2: Grind fruits and berries.
Place the selected and prepared berries and fruits in a blender and beat until smooth, resembling a liquid puree.
Step 3: Prepare homemade yogurt ice cream.
Pour the fruit and berry puree into a plate or container in which you will prepare homemade ice cream, pour in the same natural drinking yogurt. Mix thoroughly, again achieving a homogeneous consistency, cover with cling film and place in the freezer.
Through approximately 35 minutes take the yogurt with fruit and mix it, and then return it to the freezer. Repeat this process a few more times until the mass begins to thicken and remain on the scapula with which you mix it. Once this happens, leave the yogurt to freeze until it completely turns into ice cream, becoming quite thick.
Attention: you can take yogurt with a low fat content to make homemade ice cream as dietary as possible.
Step 4: Serve homemade yogurt ice cream.
Serve homemade yogurt ice cream just as if it were ordinary. That is, cook various desserts with it, for example, with pancakes or waffles, add pieces of fruit into it or eat just like that. The main thing is that it is much more useful than ordinary ice cream and at the same time it is no less tasty.
Enjoy your meal!
- If you liked the recipe for homemade yogurt ice cream, then try to make frozen yogurt as well.
- You can prepare any amount of homemade ice cream from yogurt, the main thing is to keep the ratio of 2 parts of yogurt to 1 part of fruit and / or berries.
- If you use natural yogurt without fruit additives, to make ice cream sweeter, add a little sugar, syrup or honey to the fruit or berry puree.
- When frozen, homemade yogurt loses its sweetness and aroma, so if you choose insufficiently sweet fruits or berries, it can turn out to be fresh.