Ingredients for Making Sour Pisco
- Lemon juice 15 milliliters
- Sugar Syrup 15 milliliters
- Chilean vodka Pisco 40 milliliters
- Chipped ice optional
- Main ingredientsLemon, Vodka
- Serving 1 serving
Shaker, serving glass, juicer.
Cooking Sour Pisco:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.
Of course, you need to cool Pisco, squeeze the juice from half a lemon, and chop the ice to make frappe (small ice crumbs).
Step 2: Mix the cocktail.
Mix in a shaker all the ingredients necessary for making a cocktail, shake it several times and pour the resulting drink into a glass filled with finely chopped ice.
Step 3: Serve the Sour Pisco.
Garnish the sour Pisco with slices of juicy lemon and serve! Great drink for a noisy party. It’s also a good refreshment. So, if you want to diversify your summer evening, be sure to prepare a sour Pisco, slices of lemon or lime are quite suitable as an appetizer.
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of Pisco, you can dilute the cocktail with sparkling water and then you get a non-alcoholic refreshing drink.
- Ice can be ground in a blender.