Florentine Penne Ingredients
- olive oil to taste
- onion to taste
- garlic to taste
- bacon to taste
- cheese to taste
- cream to taste
- pasta to taste
- vinegar to taste
- egg to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- spinach to taste
- Main ingredients: Beef, Pork, Onions, Garlic, Spinach, Cheese, Cream, Pasta, Greens
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:pan, knife, grater, plate, colander, towel, plastic bag, frying pan, cutting board, spoon, fork
Preparation of penne in Florentine:
Step 1: Making the sauce.
1. Heat oil in a pan, fry onions and garlic, 3 min. Add bacon, cook, stirring, 5 min. Pour in the cream. Boil. Remove the pan from the heat, add cheese, mix. Cover and leave in a warm place.
Step 2: Cooking the pasta.2. Boil the penne. Discard in a colander, shake and put in the sauce. Salt, pepper, mix. Add fresh spinach leaves.
Step 3: Cooking poached eggs.3. Cook poached eggs. Heat a pot of water to a boil. Add vinegar. Take a plastic bag, break the egg and gently pour it into the corner of the bag to make such a bag with an egg. Dip the bag into the water and cook for 3-4 minutes. Carefully remove the bag from the water and set aside.
Arrange the pasta in plates. Put the egg from the bag over the penne.
- 1) Instead of bacon, you can use any other smoked meats: boiled pork, balyk, etc.
2) A poached egg is very carefully removed from the bag, otherwise damage the shell and the yolk will leak